SSW Engine 336

A 2-6-0 built by Baldwin in 1909. Retired in 1947. It was then sold to Meriwether Gravel Company of Lewisville and later was acquired by Gifford Hill Co. where it continued to work in a gravel pit until 1963. At that time is was put in the park In Lewisville, AR. In August 1994 it was donated to the Cotton Belt Rail Historical Society.