• Operates a museum and gift shop
• Home of steam locomotives 819 and 336
• Publishes a quarterly newsletter
• Houses a collection of railroad documents
pertaining to development and growth of the rail
• Houses a collection of railroad rolling stock
Donations, memorials and honoraria are always welcome.
• Endowment fund (funds for future use)
• Operating fund (day-to-day operations)
• 819 restoration fund (to preserve Engine 819)
Gifts are tax deductible under IRS 501(c)(3) to the extent allowed by law.
COTTON BELT RAIL HISTORICAL SOCIETY, INC. P.O. BOX 2044
PINE BLUFF, ARKANSAS 71613
Join the Cotton Belt Rail Historical Society, Inc.
The Cotton Belt Rail Historical Society, Inc. was organized at a dinner meeting on Tuesday, October 18, 1983 at the restored Union Station Depot in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, by interested rail buffs dedicated to the preservation of SSW Engine 819. The group was also interested in preservation of history, photographs, documents and other railroad memorabilia of the Cotton Belt Route and other railroads of interest. The officers and directors are all unpaid volunteers.
If you like railroad history and want to help us preserve our rail heritage for future generations, we welcome you to join us today.
The Cotton Belt Rail Historical Society, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, chartered under the laws of the State of Arkansas.
Use this button to view and download an application form to complete and mail in, or complete the online form below for your convenience.