Built as Great Northern 1121, a 48-seat coach by Pullman Standard in 1947. Converted to a 108-seat commuter coach by New Jersey Transit. Acquired by Cotton Belt Rail Historical Society, Inc. (CBRHS) in 1990s and now seats 100.
Former ATSF 3480 built by the Budd Company in 1938 as a baggage-dormitory 32-seat coach for the first famed El Capitan streamlined train. It was converted in 1956 with an adapter to run with the new hi-level cars. The car was purchased by the late "Big John" Brigham in 1985. The CBRHS acquired it in the 1990s and it presently serves as a mid-train commissary car.
ARKANSAS & MISSOURI 1410
60' mechanical refrigerator car originally built for Erie Lackawanna. Donated to the CBRHS by its last owner, Arkansas & Missouri Railroad.
XDOT G 56
A guard car, built by American Car and Foundry company during World War II as a hospital kitchen car for US Army Troop Train Service. The car was converted by the Defense Department to a guard car prior to being acquired by the CBRHS.
Former SP 6616 baggage car built by St. Louis Car Company in 1960. It has a 225KVA generator which was donated by Southwestern Bell. Owned by CBRHS.
CBHS 819336 Tank car donated to the CBRHS by Transit Tank Company, Fordyce, AR
ST. LOUIS SOUTHWESTERN 83
SSW 83 Bay window steel caboose built in 1974. Donated to the CBRHS by the Cotton Belt Railroad.
ST. LOUIS SOUTHWESTERN 2214
Wooden caboose, circa 1920. Restored and owned by the CBRHS.
Interior of “Apple Blossom” passenger coach By modern standards, this interior would be considered very basic. But when this coach was built in 1947, it was fitted with state-of-the-art appointments for comfort and convenience.